- Move over Disney: Rush eyes very own theme parkPosted 4 mins ago
- Digital Currencies Everywhere Are Plummeting On China ReportPosted 4 mins ago
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $15 Million of Its Legal Tab, Now Over $60 Million for Current CasePosted 1 hour ago
- US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany at World CupPosted 2 hours ago
- Mariners mum so far on possible Cano dealPosted 3 hours ago
- Chris Petersen leaving Boise State for WashingtonPosted 3 hours ago
- A More Generous Boss?!: Let Us Know What You Want For Christmas On The Tom Sullivan Show Comment Line! 877-887-7518Posted 3 hours ago
- Photos: Johannesburg celebrates MandelaPosted 3 hours ago
- Supreme Court to finally decide whether people can patent softwarePosted 3 hours ago
- Zombies for the holidays: Steam lists The Walking Dead release date as Dec. 17Posted 4 hours ago
Matt Kemp is making progress, but Dodgers still have no timetable for his return.
Source: www.insidesocal.com – Sunday, August 11, 2013
The timetable for Matt Kemp ‘s return is still up in the air, but the center fielder is “going in the right direction,” manager Don Mattingly said Sunday. “I just walked out of the weight room down there and he’s doing all kinds of stuff,” Mattingly said. “We still have to get to him stopping at full speed, cutting at full speed. He’s running stairs, he’s making turns and stuff, but I don’t know if any of that is at full speed.” Kemp has been jogging in the outfield but has yet to run the bases. Kemp sprained his ankle on July 21 in Washington. It’s believed to be a Grade 2 ankle sprain, which carries a variable timetable .
Source: rss feed top images